Friday, September 18, 2009

Just a Couple of Things

My Hectic Schedule
I apologize to everyone that the launch of this blog coincided with the busiest part of a five or six week cycle for the shows at my theatre, but by the week after the 25th of September, I should be able to both play AND post more frequently. I probably won't be able to play survival at all until mid to late next month, but I should be able to play a lot more during the day. My schedule is really weird, if you haven't noticed yet, but that's theatre, that's the arts--that's life. Sam, aka the clan leader/mybowlerlookfuk however, should be able to play pretty much every survival for the next four weeks, so don't be too sad. I don't know if he will play all of that time, but as far as I know, he has no time constraints for that time.

Contact Information
Thank you to all of you that have already given me the information I asked for, but there are still some clan members whom I have not received an email from. Just to reiterate, in case you missed the post in which I asked for the information, and the message I sent via game mail on MGO, I'd like some basic contact information from everyone, just your PSN and email addresses so that if someone in the clan needs or wants to get ahold of everyone at once, they can do so with ease. the game mail on MGO actually really sucks. Here is a list of the people whose information I have recieved:

Pumpk!n
Vicious Cabaret (ya think?)
kentu747
Nemo Cortez
Sophie Danger
mybowlerlookfuk


if anyone not on this list has sent me this information and I somehow missed it, my sincerest apologies--please try to resend the information and/or contact me through my PSN or game mail. My email address is OneViciousCabaret@gmail.com and my PSN is RisikaRoanokes. Thanks to everyone who has given their information already! I will post the completed list when I have it.


Also, if for whatever reason you don't want your contact information posted on the list, or even if you don't want to give it to me, just let me know, one way or another, so I won't wait for it. Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. I do not know what we will do without you until the middle of next month! Theatre life must be exciting, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another letter to my neighborhood group. You don't have to read it, but it is pretty funny. In fact, I should post the letter that I originally sent out that got me instant 'hood fame.



    Yes, Taylor (et al), it is certainly necessary to speak about the homeless in a denigrating and morally righteous way.

    Shock value, entertainment, whimsy, and hyperbole are all rhetorical devices that attract attention to a subject; this subject demands attention. In fact, by the very observation that you have responded and are now engaged in the discussion, we can draw an inference that my tactic has heretofore been met with (at least) a minimal amount of success.

    As an aside, however, I do not recall denigration of the homeless. I did, if you will note, directly and intentionally refer to two bums as bums. As a point of order, I referred somewhat fondly in prior correspondence to the UVA Fan and the Bearded Gentleman.

    I feel comfortable about my personal record with the homeless and have homeless advocacy street credentials; my credentials do not stop at giving charity through organizations or donating indirectly in the names of others; Gloria and Willie of Cary Town fame have benefited from my direct involvement in assisting them with food and standing up for them in public. Jimmy the Bicycle enthusiast has been a guest in my home on no less than four occasions, I worked personally to secure temporary housing for him during the winter of 2006/07, and I assisted him in finding a market for his classic baseball card collection.


    Kindest regards,


    Ken C

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Videos



    Death Looper caught on video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axF8q_DoUks


    I ruthlessly kill a tree:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83EvJlUTeOQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ken: Were you in the...thing...when killing the tree? Why did you kill your tree? That's sad. :(

    Ok, I watched almost all of your Death Looper video but I must admit I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for/at. :-{ ???!!!??? But that's ok cuz this game is foreign territory to me...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @eVe: it's four minutes and thirty seconds-ish into the video--if you watch about fifteen seconds before that, you'll see Kentu get shot at, get into his box and try to run away, but, alas, perish. Then you'll see another character--Last Memory, the one who killed him--run up to his dead body, and shoot it in the head. You see Kentu trying to respawn, but then his body just collapses before he even has a chance to select his weapons. Make sense? You don't have to watch the whole video, just starting about four minutes-ish in until he does that thing. That's what's called a death-loop, and basically what it means is that someone shoots you when you're already dead, causing you to die again. According to Konami, anyone caught doing this will be subject to immediate and permanent ban, so in theory, by the end of the week or so, this guy will be gone. Whether or not that actually happens is another matter entirely, lol, but that's what's supposed to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ask Rio his thoughts on Konami and their customer service ^^ You'll like it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeeeeeVVVVVVVVeeeeeeeSeptember 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM

    @ Vicious: Thanks. Pumpkin tried explaining it to me...I think I understand now. I just watched it from the beginning cuz I thought I'd see Ken's pretty little face. Awww...awww....awwww.... Yes, Ken, I think you looked pretty sweet as Dangle...ha ha. But the shorts needed to be much shorter to really be similar to Jim Dangle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm more concerned with picturing Ken as a masked vigilante dispensing justice to bums that have turned to the darkside with his trusty 9mm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO!! *gasps* is Ken really the Punisher...?

    That's... so friggen cool!

    ((Shh, don't tell nobody!))

    ReplyDelete
  10. everybody get your contact info in fast so i can start sending tasteful nudes to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, still haven't gotten the contact info from anyone else.... I sent messages through game mail, through PSN, if I had it, and here twice. It's starting to piss me off, i'm about to just kick everyone else in the clan who hasn't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my buddy doomeddonny bought all the expansions and played twice, he is busy fixing my house lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. not fixing like broken, fixing like improving. he currently resides in my basement and is fixing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome, renovations are always good ^^

    ReplyDelete